Andrea Dining Table in Black Walnut
Dimensions: 1800mm (L) 900mm (W) 750mm (H)
Finish: Black Walnut
Primary material: Plywood and Laminate
Seating capacity: 6
Weight capacity: 60 kg
Country of origin: India
Model EHDT21003 Name Andrea Dining Table Product Dimension 1800mm (L) 900mm (W) 750mm (H) Finish Black Walnut Recomanded Load 60 Kg Primary Material Plywood and Laminate Shape Rectangular Seating Capacity 6 Style Modern Country Of Origin INDIA
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
If you receive a damaged or defective product, please connect with our support team immediately or within 24 hours of reciept. In case you notice a problem later, please give us a call @ +91 90739 00059 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our technical team will evaluate the damage and get back to you within 1 working day. We will either repair the product or offer you a replacement depending on the cause and degree of damage.
Once order placed, the product/s will not qualify for any cancellation, exchange, or refund.
- Made from high quality plywood and laminate, and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.