Amato Mid Back Chair in Turmeric Yellow
Seating height: 450mm
Primary material: Foam & fabric
Secondary materials: Plywood
Leg materials: Metal
Upholstery Material: Premium Fabric
Colour: Turmeric Yellow
Room type: any room
Country of origin: India
Model EHCH21001 Name Amato Mid Back Chair in Turmeric Yellow Material Foam Fabric Secondary Material Plywood Leg Material Metal Style Modern Armrest N/A Seating Height 450mm Upholstery Material Premium Fabric Room Type Any Country Of Origin INDIA
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
If you receive a damaged or defective product, please connect with our support team immediately or within 24 hours of reciept. In case you notice a problem later, please give us a call @ +91 90739 00059 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our technical team will evaluate the damage and get back to you within 1 working day. We will either repair the product or offer you a replacement depending on the cause and degree of damage.
Once order placed, the product/s will not qualify for any cancellation, exchange, or refund.
- Made from high quality metal and Particle Board, and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.