Amelia Queen Size Bed in Brown
Dimension: 1600mm (L) 2000mm (W) 750mm(H)
Primary Material: Particle Board
Secondary Material: Solid wood
Colour: Natural Brown
Room Type: Bed Room
Storage Type: None
Head Board Included: Yes
Model EHQB21008 Name Amelia Queen Size Bed Overall Dimension 1600mm (L) 2000mm (W) 750mm(H) Finish Matt Primary Material Particle Board Secondary Material Solid wood Colour Natural Brown Room Type Bed Room Storage Type None Opening Mechanism N/A Need Assembly Yes No. Of Drawer/Compartments None Side Table None Installation Installed by Carpenters at the time of delivery Head Board Included Yes Style Modern Country of Origin INDIA
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered
If you receive a damaged or defective product, please connect with our support team immediately or within 24 hours of reciept. In case you notice a problem later, please give us a call @ +91 90739 00059 or mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our technical team will evaluate the damage and get back to you within 1 working day. We will either repair the product or offer you a replacement depending on the cause and degree of damage.
Once order placed, the product/s will not qualify for any cancellation, exchange, or refund.
Made from high quality particle board and solid wood and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms. Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in stages,with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects. We work in tandem with our factory to ensure best in class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.