Gabriello Ergonomic Chair
Seat & back Dimension (Inch): Height-42", Seat-19"*19"
Chair Type: High Back
Colour: Available in any colour
Gass Lift: Class-4
Leg Base: Chrome/Nylon
Mechanism: Synchro Tilting
Frame Structure: Made of Ply
Primary Material: Mesh
Model EOEC21021 Name Gabriello Ergonomic Chair in Black Seat Dimension (inch) Height-42", Seat-19"*19" Weight 21kg Chair Type High Back Colour Available in any colour Gass Lift Class-4 Leg Base Chrome/Nylon Arm Adjustable Finish Upholstery Foam PU Mechanism Synchro Tilting Frame Structure Made of Ply Primary Material Mesh Lumber Support Normal Country Of Origin INDIA
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered
If you receive a damaged or defective product, please connect with our support team immediately or within 24 hours of reciept. In case you notice a problem later, please give us a call @ +91 90739 00059 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our technical team will evaluate the damage and get back to you within 1 working day. We will either repair the product or offer you a replacement depending on the cause and degree of damage.
Once order placed, the product/s will not qualify for any cancellation, exchange, or refund.
Made from high quality plywood and mesh and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms. Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in stages,with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects. We work in tandem with our factory to ensure best in class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.