Ivan Director's Table in Cinnamon
Dimension: Table - 2100mm (L) 900mm (W) 750mm (H) // Side Unit - 1650mm (L) 450mm (W) 650mm (H)
Primary Material: Prelam Particle Board
Top Thickness: 25mm
Gable End /Leg Thickness: 18mm
Modesty Thickness: 18mm
Country Of Origin: INDIA
Model EFDRT210010 Name Ivan Director's Table in Cinnamon Product Dimension Table - 2100mm (L) 900mm (W) 750mm (H) // Side Unit - 1650mm (L) 450mm (W) 650mm (H) Primary Material Prelam Particle Board Secondary Material None Colour/Shade Cinnamon Top Thickness 25mm Gable End /Leg Thickness 18mm (Side Unit+Pedestal) Modesty Thickness 18mm Side unit /backunit Side Unit - 1650mm (L) 450mm (W) 650mm (H) Country Of Origin INDIA
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered
If you receive a damaged or defective product, please connect with our support team immediately or within 24 hours of reciept. In case you notice a problem later, please give us a call @ +91 90739 00059 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our technical team will evaluate the damage and get back to you within 1 working day. We will either repair the product or offer you a replacement depending on the cause and degree of damage.
Once order placed, the product/s will not qualify for any cancellation, exchange, or refund.
Made from high quality prelam particle board and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms. Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in stages,with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects. We work in tandem with our factory to ensure best in class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.